We’re Hiring for 2018!
Part II or Part III Architect
We are expanding again and welcome applications from Architects who are experienced, motivated and friendly – responsibilities will include job running multiple projects, preparation and development of drawn and written documentation, liaising with clients, consultants, planners and builders.
You will need to work pro-actively on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate the following skills:
– Excellent design and space planning sensibility
– Ability to run projects from concept design through planning and technical design to delivery
– Ability to work to agreed deadlines on a number of projects simultaneously
– Excellent communication and people skills as the job involves communicating regularly and directly with clients, consultants, planners and builders
– UK planning, construction and site experience in the private residential sector
– Confidence to work proactively and independently
– AutoCAD and SketchUp proficiency is preferred
Your role will be undertaken under the guidance and overview of senior staff.
This role is offered on a permanent basis, to start as soon as possible.
Contact us directly or visit RIBA Appointments to apply via the link below: